Halloween Yogurt Bark
Our easy-to-make Halloween Yogurt Bark allows your kids to indulge in their Halloween candy but still have something nutritious to back it up!
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Green food coloring
- Assorted Halloween candy
- Mix together Sue Bee® honey, Greek yogurt and green food coloring until reaching the desired color.
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and smooth.
- Top with your favorite Halloween candy.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Break the bark using a knife and serve immediately.