Aunt Sue’s® Pumpkin Cheesecake
This luscious, rich pumpkin cheesecake will be your family’s new favorite pumpkin dessert.
- 1/3 cup Aunt Sue’s® Organic Honey
- Three 8-ounce packages cream cheese (softened)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Beat together cream cheese, Aunt Sue’s® Organic Honey and sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla, pumpkin, eggs and spices and beat until well-blended.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crust and bake 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool and serve with whipped cream if desired.