Sue Bee Honey Sweetened Eggnog
Our Sue Bee Honey Sweetened Eggnog is the perfect combination of creamy and delicious. Try it for yourself and don’t forget to garnish it with a cinnamon stick and nutmeg.
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs plus 1 additional yolk (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg (or more to taste)
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 oz. rum flavoring
- 2 tbsp whipped topping
- In saucepan, combine milk, egg, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum flavoring.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped topping, as desired.
- Garnish it with a cinnamon stick and nutmeg