No-bake Energy Bites
No-bake Energy Bites are a great snack before hitting the gym or to help avoid fatigue throughout the day! Take a couple with you to work or send them with your kids to school to help get through the day.
- 1/3 cup Aunt Sue’s® Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- In a large bowl mix Aunt Sue’s® honey, peanut butter, chocolate chips, flaxseed, oatmeal and vanilla until well-blended.
- Pour coconut flakes into a small bowl.
- Shape honey mixture into balls and roll in coconut mix.
- Chill until firm. Serve.