Sue Bee Honey-Soy Grilled Pork Chops
Looking to fire up the grill for dinner this weekend?
Try these Sue Bee Honey-Soy Grilled Pork Chops that are marinated in a delicious combination of Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic!
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbls soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Place half of the marinade in a large-resealable plastic bag with the pork chops. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cover the bowl with the remaining marinade using plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Remove the pork chops from the plastic bag and transfer to a plate. Discard used marinade and allow the pork chops to sit until reaching room temperature.
- Once the pork chops have reached room temperature, preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Grill pork chops until the center is no longer pink — about 4 to 5 minutes per side — basting frequently with the remaining marinade.
- Remove pork chops from grill and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with grilled vegetables or your choice of side.