Quinoa Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
If you are looking for a new fruit salad to make, give this Quinoa Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing a try!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of salt
For the Honey Lime Dressing
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 3 tbsp Sue Bee® honey
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
For the fruit
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mango
- Extra chopped mint, for garnish-optional
- Using a strainer, rinse the quinoa under cold water. Add quinoa, water, and salt to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes. Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Let quinoa cool to room temperature.
- To make the Honey Lime Dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey, and mint together until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, blueberries, strawberries, and mango. Pour honey lime dressing over the fruit salad and mix until well combined. Garnish with additional mint, if desired. Serve at room temperature or chilled.