Honey Oatmeal Cookies
These Sue Bee® Honey Oatmeal Cookies are sweet and full of fiber. Make a few dozen to share with the office or to save for your own sweet treat!
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 375 F. Grease 2 large baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat Sue Bee® honey, butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Stir in flour mixture until it is thoroughly blended.
- Place spoonfuls of batter onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden around the edges yet soft in the center.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a rack.