Sue Bee® Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 3 tbsp wheat germ
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp canned apricot nectar
- 3/4 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Sue Bee® honey, wheat germ, mustard, apricot nector or jam, and soy sauce until well blended.
- Arrange the chicken pieces, bone side down, on a baking sheet.
- Spread the wheat germ mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Bake until the chicken is opaque throughout and the wheat germ mixture has formed a crust, 35-40 minutes.