- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 ripe pears
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Place pear halves, cored side up, in two baking pans.
- Cut off a sliver from the rounded side of each pear half so that it will set nicely in the pan.
- Place a dot of butter in each hollow of pear; sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Mix together the cream cheese and Sue Bee® honey until creamy.
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, water, and cinnamon.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over pear halves.
- Half way through baking, sprinkle pecans over pears.
- Bake at 350 F for about 1 hour, until sauce starts to turn a golden color.
- Serve warm.