Perfect Honey Cake
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup strong brewed decaffeinated coffee
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 3 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, spices and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet stuff, alternating with the coffee; beat well.
- Put into one greased 9"x13" pan (or, alternatively, three 8" square pans).
- Bake at 325 F 60-90 minutes for the large pan, 60 minutes for the three smaller pans.