Sue Bee® honey Grilled Chicken
Glazed with honey and lemon, this delicious grilled chicken is a crowd pleaser and ready in 20 minutes.
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 pounds chicken (breasts, legs, thighs or wings)
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, stir in chopped garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in honey and lemon juice.
- Brush half the mixture on chicken, reserving half for basting.
- Lightly oil the grill grate and place chicken on the grill.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes, turning frequently.
- Baste often during the last 5 minutes.
- Chicken is done when the meat is firm and juices run clear.