Sue Bee® Honey Butternut Squash Soup
Enjoy a delicious bowl of Sue Bee® honey Butternut Squash Soup by following this recipe!
- 1/4 cup of Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 butternut squash
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Cut the squash in half and baste it with the butter. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper on top.
- Toast the squash and bell peppers in the oven until soft – about 45 minutes.
- In a non-stick pan, saute the onion until soft.
- Blend Sue Bee® honey, squash, peppers, onion, heavy cream, pumpkin and chicken broth in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer soup to large pot and cook to desired temperature.