Spicy Thai Noodle Salad
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lb soba noodles
- 1 1/2 cups cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 16 green onions
- 4 cups peas
- 5 red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 limes
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water. Check cooking directions, soba noodles can cook literally in minutes.
- Drain pasta well. Let pasta dry a bit or water on the pasta will dilute the dressing.
- Whisk Sue Bee® honey, sesame oil, canola oil, soy sauce, vinegars, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl to blend.
- Season with salt.
- Heat a few tablespoons of dressing in saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add peppers to pan for about 2 – 3 minutes to lightly soften, they should still be crunchy.
- Add all other ingredients to pasta along with remaining dressing. Mix salad well, you will probably need to use your hands.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
- Serve right away or chill as long as overnight.
- Add peas shortly before serving.