Sesame-Ginger Pasta With Shrimp and Scallops
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 2-3 packages udan Asian noodles
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 lb scallops
- Combine all ingredients (except shrimp and scallops) and stir gently.
- I generally will make the sauce the night before to allow the flavors to soak in together, but letting the sauce sit for an hour will do perfectly as well.
- Cook shrimp and scallops in sauce for about 10 minutes.
- Mix sauce with noodles.