Sassy Sweet & Spicy Chili
Our recipe for Sassy Sweet & Spicy Chili is simple but packed with a whole lot of flavor! And it’s so tasty, it’s guaranteed to please everyone at the dinner table.
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 14.5-ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 15-ounce cans chili beans
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Crumble ground beef in a large stock or soup pot.
- Brown ground beef; add onion, green pepper and garlic clove.
- Cook the ingredients until the onion is almost translucent. Drain grease.
- Add tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, chili beans, chili powder, thyme, cumin and cinnamon.
- Stir all ingredients together well. Cover the pot and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- After simmering, stir in the Sue Bee® Honey and serve.