Santa’s Honey Snack Mix
This fun holiday treat is not only perfect for Santa but it makes for a great gift to give out to your friends and family! Delicious and easy to make, Santa’s Honey Snack Mix is going to be everyone’s new favorite holiday goodie.
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 cups Rice Chex (or Corn Chex)
- 3 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups small kernel popcorn
- 3 cups Christmas M&M's
- Heat oven to 300 F.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, and popcorn
- In microwave, melt butter and combine with honey.
- Pour honey mixture over cereal mixture; stir well until coated.
- Spread onto a foil covered cookie sheet (or in a jelly roll pan) and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir after 10 minutes is up and continue baking for 15 minutes or until cereal is glazed and honey mixture is absorbed.
- Immediately place snack on waxed paper and sprinkle the M&M's all over the snack mix; let cool.
- Store in tightly covered container.