Pumpkin Pudding with Sue Bee® Honey Pecan Sauce
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 6 egg whites
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In medium bowl, combine Sue Bee® honey, pumpkin pie spice, canned pumpkin, skim milk and evaporated milk; blend well.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks and fold into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into 6 1-cup souffle dishes or oven-safe molds sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place in 9×12-inch baking dish; fill with hot water almost to top of souffle dishes.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Unmold warm pudding onto dessert plates.
- Mix 1/3 cup Sue Bee® honey and pecan halves.
- Stir in rum flavoring.
- Spoon over warm pudding.
- Garnish with lemon curls and mint leaves, if desired.