Orange-Honey Glazed Ham
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 precooked ham, 5-7 pounds
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 6-ounce can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Score ham with a paring knife in a diamond pattern, making cuts about 1/4-inch deep.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except orange slices, and bring to a boil while stirring.
- Continue boiling and stirring for 1 minute.
- Brush ham with glaze and bake 1 1/4-2 1/2 hours at 325 F; continue brushing with glaze every 30 minutes.
- In the last 45 minutes of baking, top ham with orange slices.