- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- In large skillet, combine broccoli and water.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Top with orange slices.
- Cover and cook on medium for 8 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- In small pan, mix Sue Bee® honey, butter and ginger.
- Cook on low, stirring, until smooth.
- Remove orange slices, drain broccoli.
- Put broccoli on top of orange slices to serve.
- Drizzle with butter mixture.