Low Fat Granola with Sun-Dried Fruit and Almonds
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sun-dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (6 ounce) bag tropical dried mixed fruit
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon and ginger.
- In a separate bowl, combine Sue Bee® honey, egg whites and applesauce.
- Add to oat mixture.
- Loosely pat into large cookie sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool granola to room temperature.
- Stir in cranberries, dried mixed fruit and almonds.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serve with milk or yogurt.