Fabulous Honey and Mustard Chicken
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 6 cups nuts
- Beat egg white until stiff peaks.
- Drizzle Sue Bee® honey into the egg whites while still mixing.
- In a separate bowl, mix chipotle powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and sugar together.
- Mix all 6 cups of your favorite nuts in the egg white – honey mixture until well coated.
- Pour spice mixture over the nuts and mix until well combined.
- Pour nuts into pan, spreading evenly and bake at 350 F for about 20-25 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.