Sue Bee® Honey Walleye Kabobs
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 lbs. walleye fillets, cut in cubes for skewering
- Red, green and yellow peppers, cut for skewering
- 1 small onions, cut for skewering
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tablespoon cajun hot fish spices
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix Sue Bee® honey, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, cajun hot fish spices, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper well.
- Mix the walleye, peppers and onions.
- Lay in a deep plate and cover with the sauce mixture.
- Marinate in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to barbecue, put fish, peppers and onion on skewer.
- Make sure they are well pressed against each other, keeping in mind that the fish cubes will reduce in size while cooking.
- Grill until done.