Kashi Friendly Fiber Muffins
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 3/4 cups Kashi Good Friends cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- cooking spray
- Spray muffin tin cups with cooking spray and preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Sue Bee® honey and egg whites and beat well.
- Stir in apple sauce and banana.
- Add flour mixture and mix only until dry ingredients are moistened, over mixing will produce rubbery muffins.
- Fill sprayed muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.