Hot Habanero Wings
- 1/4 cup fresh Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle honey teriyaki BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 1/2-2 inches fresh ginger
- 6 cloves garlic
- 8 habanero peppers
- 4 chili peppers
- 3 tablespoons fresh horseradish
- Cut wings into thirds, and discard the tips.
- There should be about 36 pieces.
- In a medium saucepan combine Sue Bee® honey, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Liquid Smoke seasoning, ginger, garlic, habanero peppers, chile peppers and horseradish.
- Stir all together, and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- Put chicken wings in a large glass bowl, and cover with 3/4 of the sauce.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for low heat.
- Lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and place on grill.
- Cook over low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.