Honey-Topped Doughnut Holes
A sweet, fried finger food with whipped cream on the side? GAME OVER. You’ll feel like you died and went to heaven when you try these sweet and savory doughnut holes.
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 can refrigerated butter biscuits
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup whipped cream topping (from aerosol can)
- In a 2-quart saucepan or deep fryer, heat vegetable oil to 375 F. Cut three holes out of each biscuit using a 1 1/4-inch cookie cutter.
- Put four doughnut holes in hot oil at a time. Fry on each side until golden.
- Let doughnut holes cool for 2-3 minutes on a cooling rack.
- For glaze, stir Sue Bee® honey, melted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and hot water in a medium-size bowl.
- Dip doughnut holes into the glaze and let sit for 2 minutes to drain off any extra glaze.
- Serve doughnuts with whipped cream topping on the side and enjoy!