Honey Raisin Pecan Whole Wheat Bread
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups white bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Spray the bread container of your bread machine with cooking spray.
- Add ingredients, except pecans and raisins, according to the recommendation of your bread machine manufacturer.
- Use the whole wheat or basic/white setting.
- Use the light or medium crust setting.
- Remove and cool on rack when baked.