One-Pan Honey Mustard Salmon & Green Beans
Busy weeknights call for simple meals and it doesn’t get much simpler than our One-Pan Honey Mustard Salmon and Green Beans. This dinner is mouthwateringly good, takes less than 45 minutes to make and will leave you with very little cleanup … perfect to throw together any night of the week!
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 4 or 5 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 12 ounces green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the honey, olive oil, Dijon, honey, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and minced garlic.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the honey mustard sauce on 1 side of the baking sheet. Spread using the back of a spoon or brush, on just 1/2 the baking sheet. Place the salmon fillets on top and drizzle 2/3 of the remaining sauce on the salmon. Use a brush to spread.
- Allow the salmon to marinate for 10-15 minutes or up to 30 minutes. Save the remaining honey mustard.
- Just before baking, place the green beans in the bowl that contains the honey mustard sauce. Using a large spoon, toss the green beans so they are evenly coated with the sauce. Arrange the beans on the opposite side of the salmon.
- Allow the salmon to bake for 14-18 minutes or until cooked through. Baking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- Serve warm and enjoy!