Honey-Lime Fruit and Quinoa Salad
Combine fresh honey-lime dressing, fruit and quinoa, and what do you get? A tasty salad that pairs perfectly with poulty, fish or pork. Whip this Honey-Lime Fruit and Quinoa Salad up in less than 30 minutes and you’ve got the perfect side to enjoy at home or to take with you to a party!
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Fruit and Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup tri-color quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 plum, diced
- 2 nectarines, diced
- 1 peach, diced
- 1 apricot, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions and let it cool completely.
- Dice all of the fruit, chop the basil and mix it all gently into the cooled quinoa.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey-lime dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss everything together.
- Cover and refrigerate the salad until ready to serve.