Brussels Sprouts Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
The satisfying crunch of brussels sprouts paired with the tartness of our honey vinaigrette knocks this salad out of the park.
- ½ pound of brussels sprouts
- ½ cup of walnuts (optional)
- 1 package of sliced Pancetta
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tbs Sue Bee Honey
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Toast the walnuts in a pan over medium high heat until fragrant, about 2-4 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Trim the Brussels sprouts, remove and discard outer leaves, and finely shred (or use a bag of pre-shredded Brussel sprouts).
- Whisk together honey and cider vinegar with a pinch of salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil in a continuous stream while whisking to mix.
- Combine sprouts, Pancetta, walnuts (optional), and cranberries in a serving bowl. Toss with about half of the dressing. Taste the Brussel sprouts and add more dressing if needed.