- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 lbs. beef cubes
- 3 baking potatoes, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 6 skewers
- Combine Sue Bee® honey, chopped, baking powder, soy sauce, salt, lemon juice, oil, chili powder and pepper in a Ziplock bag; add beef cubes and seal.
- Marinate beef cubes in sauce for at least 2 hours.
- Alternate beef, potato, onion and pepper cubes on skewers.
- Brush beef and vegetables with marinade and either bake at 375 F or grill.
- Discard uncooked marinade sauce.