Honey Cranberry Oat Bread
What’s better than a few loaves of homemade bread? The honey and cranberries add the perfect amount of sweetness to this Honey Cranberry Oat Bread, and the chopped walnuts add a little crunch! Make this for your family to snack on or serve it up at your next party … either way, everyone is sure to love it!
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In large bowl, combine honey, oil, eggs and milk; mix well.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Stir dry ingredients into the honey mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Spoon into two 8×4 inch greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool completely on wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!