Honey Candy Corn Pudding Pops
Get in the fall spirit with our Honey Candy Corn Pudding Pops! They are the perfect festive treat for Halloween parties or just to snack on at home.
- 3 teaspoons of Sue Bee® Honey
- Small box (3.3 ounces) Instant Jello Pudding White Chocolate
- Large box (5.1 ounces) Instant Jello Pudding Vanilla Flavor
- Orange and yellow food coloring
- 4 cups milk
- Prepare white chocolate jello by mixing pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups of cold milk. Stir in 1 teaspoon of honey and transfer the pudding mixture to a large plastic bag.
- Prepare vanilla pudding by mixing pudding mix with 2 1/2 cups of cold milk. Stir in 2 teaspoons of honey and divide pudding into two bowls.
- Color one bowl of pudding with yellow food coloring and the other with orange.
- Transfer pudding from the bowls to plastic bags.
- Snip corner of plastic bags and squeeze pudding into popsicle molds.
- Start with white layer and finish with yellow.