Honey Monster Munch Mix
Sweet and salty is always the way to go. Grab a handful of this Honey Monster Munch Mix to nibble on while you watch some of your favorite scary movies this Halloween.
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 12 cups air-popped popcorn
- 3 cups mini-twist pretzels
- 1 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- Orange sprinkles (for garnish)
- In a large bowl mix together the popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, candy corn and Reese’s Pieces and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the honey, sugar, salt, peanut butter and butter to a boil over medium-high heat while stirring constantly. Boil without stirring for five minutes. Remove from heat and drizzle caramel over popcorn mixture. Stir to coat.
- Spread the popcorn mixture onto two baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with orange sprinkles.
- Let it cool completely then break apart to serve.