Honey BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders
Sweet, tangy and a Crock-Pot meal. A real win – win!
- 1 5-6 lb pork shoulder or pork butt roast
- 2 cups store bought chicken or vegetable stock
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- ½ cup Balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons good quality liquid smoke
- ½ tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- Add pork shoulder or roast, stock, salt, and pepper to a slow cooker and cook on low for about 10 hours.
- Combine all other ingredients and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Pour sauce over pork roast and cook in the Crock-Pot for another hour, or until pork is fall apart tender, at low heat.
- Shred with two forks, and serve topped with coleslaw on your favorite toasted buns.