Honey Banana Muffins
Bake these Honey Banana Muffins the night before and you have the perfect breakfast to grab and go! These muffins will fill you up without slowing you down, giving you all the energy you need to make it through the morning. Heat them up in the microwave and add butter before you leave the house for gooey deliciousness to go!
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2-1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- In a large bowl combine the wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, nutmeg and salt.
- Combine eggs, banana, applesauce and honey.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Coat muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Fill two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake at 375 F for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire rack.