Honey Chicken Kebabs
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee ® Honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 small onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, Sue Bee® honey, soy sauce, and pepper. Before adding chicken, reserve a small amount of marinade to brush on to kabobs while cooking.
- Place the chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in the bowl and marinade in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Heat the grill to high heat.
- Drain marinade from the chicken and vegetables and discard marinade.
- Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the skewers on the grill.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, until chicken juices run clear. Turn and brush with reserved marinade frequently.