Honey Banana Split
Honey makes an excellent topping for chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice creams. Put all those flavors together and you’re half way to a banana split! Our recipe is simple, but you can add more toppings such as chopped nuts or whipped cream. Make our banana split recipe your own!
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup strawberry ice cream
- 1 banana halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- Scoop the ice cream into a large bowl.
- Place one half of the banana on each side of the ice cream.
- Drizzle the honey and chocolate sauce over the top.