Honey Almond Coffee Ring
Laura Craig’s Honey Almond Coffee Ring entry in the Sue Bee® honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 18 frozen unbaked dinner rolls (such as Rhodes)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Clover Honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grease 10" bundt pan.
- Place almonds in bottom of pan.
- Place frozen rolls in 2 layers on top of nuts.
- Combine, butter, Sue Bee® honey, sugar and cinnamon and pour over rolls. Let sit 6-8 hours uncovered, or overnight.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 min, or until rolls sound hollow when tapped.
- Loosen edges and Invert onto serving platter while hot.