- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 16 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons cane syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut off and discard bony wing tips.
- Cut remaining wings in half.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Marinate wings in this mixture for one hour in refrigerator.
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently.