- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 quart water
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaf
- 3 medium lemons
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Ice cubes
- Fresh edible flowers
- Make a rosemary infusion by measuring out 1-2 ounces (about 1/2-1 cup) of dried herbs per quart of boiling water. If using fresh herbs, double the amount of plant material. Combine the herbs in a pot.
- Pour 1 quart of boiling water over the herbs.
- Strain and sweeten lightly with Sue Bee® honey if desired.
- Make the lemonade.
- After the rosemary infusion. Stir, cover and allow to steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain out the rosemary leaves, and add the fresh lemon and Sue Bee® honey. Stir well and transfer to a festive glass bowl.
- Add the raspberries and ice cubes.
- Garnish with a few sprinkles of edible flowers, such as basil blossoms, borage, calendula, lavender, rose petals or nasturtiums.