Ginger Scented Pecans
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 5 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Place nuts in a single layer on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Toast until nuts are fragrant, 10 to 15 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, salt, and ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine Sue Bee® honey, water and oil in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium; add roasted pecans.
- Cook, stirring once or twice, until all of the liquid has evaporated – 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add sugar mixture, and toss until well combined.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on a sheet of parchment or wax paper to cool.