Homemade Honey Fruit Snacks
Our honey fruit snacks are perfect for a road trip, an afternoon snack or just to pack for part of your lunch. Skip store-bought snacks and make our recipe in just a few steps!
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 1 cup pureed strawberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup unflavored gelatin
- Place the pureed strawberries, honey and orange juice in a blender and mix until combined.
- Pour the honey mixture into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan mix the water and gelatin until combined. The mixture will be thick and tend to congeal.
- Over medium to low heat, warm the mixture until the gelatin is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the dissolved gelatin into the honey mixture and whisk until ingredients are evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into an ungreased 9-by-9-inch cake pan and allow to cool in the refrigerator uncovered for about 3 hours.
- Once the mixture is completely set, remove it from the cake pan and divide into squares by cutting 12 horizontal strips and then cutting each strip into 12 pieces.