Sue Bee® Honey S’mores Bites
S’mores are a classic summertime camping treat. Now you can have this snack without a crackling fire! Our s’mores bites are perfect for on-the-go and easy to make. You cannot go wrong with a little bit of chocolate, honey and marshmallows! Make our recipe and see for yourself.
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup mini-marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini-chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, crushed graham crackers, and salt.
- Add in peanut butter and honey and stir until well-combined.
- Stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- If dough is sticky, refrigerate for 15 minutes to allow to firm up before forming into 1-inch balls.
- Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator.