- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a small sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat until smooth and slightly warmed.
- Roll each piece of chicken into the sauce and place in a greased, 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 375 F (Cook for less time if you are using chicken breast tenders).
- Spread remaining sauce over chicken and bake for a few more minutes until chicken is done.
- To freeze: Prepare sauce ingredients in a small zip-top bag. Put chicken breasts in a larger zip-top freezer bag. Put both bags together into another bag with cooking directions inside as well. Label and freeze for up to 4 months. To serve: thaw overnight in refrigerator. Drain chicken and proceed with step 2 above.