Apple Salad with Honey Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well. Set aside while preparing the apple salad.
- 3 to 4 medium-size Granny Smith apples, unpeeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium-size carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 3/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl combine apples, celery, carrot, raisins and pecans.
- 2. Pour Honey-Greek Yogurt Dressing over apple mixture. Toss gently to combine.
- 3. Cover and chill 3 hours before serving.