- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Blend in Sue Bee® honey and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa and salt.
- Gradually stir dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Add nuts, if desired.
- Pour into greased 9×9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Frost with your favorite icing and add candy sprinkles.