Whole Wheat Yogurt Honey Dinner Rolls
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unflavored plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Mix Sue Bee® honey, milk, yogurt and butter in a small mixing bowl, heat in microwave 1 minute. Stir until the butter is melted.
- Place ingredients into bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- Select dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, shape dough into 18 equal rolls.
- Place in lightly greased pans. I like to use pie pans instead of a baking sheet.
- Cover rolls with a damp cloth and let rise about 30-40 minutes or until doubled in size. When using whole wheat flour, I like to set the pans on an electric heating pad set on medium.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush tops with melted butter.