Whole Wheat Honey Dinner Rolls
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 4 tbsp soft margarine
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- Mix Sue Bee® honey, milk, yogurt and margarine in a small mixing bowl, heat in microwave for 1 minute. Stir until the butter is melted.
- Place ingredients into bread machine and select the dough cycle.
- When the cycle is finished, shape dough into equally sized rolls.
- Place in lightly greased muffin pans. You can also use a cookie sheet, but in the muffin pans they keep their shape better.
- Cover the rolls with a damp dish towel or cloth and let rise for about a half hour. Placing them to rise on the stove top while preheating the oven will help them rise.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve while warm for best taste.