Wheat Muffins with Fruit of Choice
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup diced and drained fruit
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices.
- Next, add wet ingredients and any fruit of your choice.
- Pour Batter almost fully into 18 muffin tins lined with cupcake papers.
- Top with a sprinkle of light brown sugar mixed with some cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 375 F and bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick to make sure they are done.
- Let cool completely.