- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup slivered almond
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup hulled sunflower seed
- 1/2 cup sesame seed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 1/2 cups wheat bran
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricot
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, wheat bran, milk powder, pecans, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut and almonds.
- In a 2-cup measure, stir together Sue Bee® honey and oil until blended; pour over dry ingredients.
- Using two spoons, toss and stir to combine well.
- Turn onto lightly greased baking sheets; spreading evenly.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Immediately, turn into large bowl; stir in raisins and apricots.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
- You can also use this as muesli or granola and top with milk for breakfast.